Although we make it our mission to provide you with the highest quality products and the best customer service in the industry, we understand that sometimes things just don't work out.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, then we are here to help!
What Should I Do If My Order Is Damaged?
All of our manufacturers thoroughly inspect each item before it is shipped. However, please make sure you also inspect your item(s) when it arrives before you sign for it. If you see any visible damages, please sign for the item as "Damaged" and retain a copy of the bill/receipt.
After that, please contact us and we'll help you file a claim with the manufacturer. All damage claims are handled directly by our manufacturers.
How Can I Return My Item(s)?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will help you with the return.
Our manufacturers' return policies last between 7 and 30 days (click here for detailed info). Unfortunately, if the manufacturer's return policy time has gone by, we won't be able to process a return for you. If you contact us within the manufacturers allowed return time, we'll be able to help you return your item(s).
Please note that all returns are subject to a 10%-25% restocking fee by our manufacturers (click here for more detailed info). The customer is also responsible for the cost of shipping the item(s) back.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition you received it in. You must also keep the original packaging of the item(s).
Please don't return the item(s) before you contact us. To initiate a return, please contact us first and we'll help you with the return.
All returns must be initiated with our manufacturers. After that, you'll receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from our manufacturer. You can proceed with the return after.
After the manufacturer receives the item(s), they will inspect it. If it's in a unused, new sell-able condition, we'll issue you a refund to your original payment method within 3-5 days.
- Please make sure you use tracked shipping when you return the item.
- Please make sure you receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number first before you return your item(s).
- If a customer refuses a delivery of an item, they will be subject to a 10%-25% restocking fee by our manufacturer + the shipping cost of the returned item(s).
How Do I Get A Refund?
If you have returned your item(s) to the manufacturer and they approved the return, we'll issue you a refund to your original payment method in 3-5 working days.
Can I Cancel My Order?
To ensure our customers receive their item(s) in a timely manner, we usually process orders as soon as we receive them. We process the majority of orders we receive in about 12 hours after purchase.
If your order is processed, but not shipped yet and you want to cancel it, you will be subject to $100 administrative fee.
If your order is already shipped when you want to cancel it, you can follow the steps in the "Return" section. You will be subject to a 10%-25% restocking fee by our manufacturer + the shipping cost of returning the item(s).
Why My Order Was Cancelled?
If you receive an order cancellation email, that means:
1) Your e-bike was not available in stock anymore by the time you ordered: We receive stock updates frequently, but sometimes by the time you place your order, that particular item is out of stock.
2) Your order was flagged by our system: sometimes we receive fraudulent orders. If an order is flagged by our system, it will be cancelled automatically to protect the customer. If you believe your order was flagged by mistake, send us an email and we'll help you get your order through via other payment methods.
Your cancellation email will state the reason for the cancellation. A full refund will automatically be sent to you.