GoPowerBike is proud to bring our customers a comprehensive 12 Months ,1200 Miles ( Whichever comes first ) on their ebike purchase. From frame to motor we've got you covered. Because your new bike should be giving you the ride of your life and nothing less.
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
All GoPowerbike’s ebikes (the “ebike”), and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year, 1200 miles (whichever comes first ) after the date of a qualifying purchase (the “Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States and Canada ebike purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
- Only the original owner of an ebike purchased from GoPowerbike’s online or physical store is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the ebike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors and hardware (each a “Covered Component”).
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, GoPowerbike will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Any products sold by GoPowerbike that is not an ebike.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF GOPOWERBIKE.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but GoPowerbike will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
- Notify GoPowerbike of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the ebike.
- Provide GoPowerbike with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the ebike; and
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the ebike for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, GoPowerbike will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks:
If any ebike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the ebike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
GOPOWERBIKE WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact the GoPowerbike Technical Support team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-917-900-1110. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
- Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND GOPOWERBIKE’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. GOPOWERBIKE’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE EBIKE, NOR SHALL GOPOWERBIKE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, GOPOWERBIKE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
RETURNS POLICY. In order to undertake a valid return, you must obtain written approval for such return from GoPowerbike, which can be obtained by contacting GoPowerbike at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any Products sent back to GoPowerbike by you without the written consent of GoPowerbike shall be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
EBIKE RETURNS. Free returns within fourteen (14) days of delivery. To return an ebike that is not defective or damaged, you must contact GoPowerbike within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of the ebike. The ebike must have less than ten (10) miles on the odometer, be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use and must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.). You must receive prior authorization and a prepaid return shipping label from GoPowerbike. Any warranty issues must be resolved prior to processing a return. Returns are not allowed after fourteen (14) days of the delivery date.
- Pre-Orders and Backorders and Pre-Order/Backorder Cancellations. Our backorder process is for ebikes that have already been available but are temporarily out of stock. For all pre-orders and backorders, your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship.
- Accessory and Replacement Parts. Any purchase of accessories or receipt of a replacement part under the Limited Warranty shall be eligible for return within thirty (30) days of receipt. Any returned accessory or replacement part must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use and must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition in which you received it. You will be responsible for paying for shipping both ways and will be subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
- Non-returnable/non-refundable Items. Used Products, batteries, special orders, sale items, gift cards and gifted orders shall not be returnable except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty, and then only after receipt of our approval for the return. “Built and Delivered” fees are nonrefundable.
- Any item returned with an order that used a discount code will have the entire discount code value subtracted from the refund value, whether you return one ebike or multiple ebikes.
- Refunds will be made after the Ebike is received and inspected.
- Process. Please ship all approved returns using the shipping label provided during the return merchandise authorization process.