We sourced All Bikonit ebikes from reliable suppliers such as Bafang, RST, LG Chem, Sram, Sturmey Archer, Tektro, Kenda, Maxxis, SR etc. Every single Bikonit e-bike was built under strict production processing and QC system. If you come across with any issues, our warranty policy is as follows:
- Frame warranty: lifetime.
- All other components on the bike and extra-bought accessories warranty: 1 year.
- Battery warranty: All batteries come with a 2 year warranty (Battery circle lifetime is 600~800 depends on the environment). PLEASE DO CHARGE YOUR BATTERY EVERY MONTH AND IF NOT, WARRANTY TERMS DO NOT COVER.
- Warranty is valid in Continental United States only.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- A customer to tear open outfit by himself or herself.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect (such as the battery).
Please send pictures or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're experiencing issues with your bikonit e-bike. Our technicians will advise on what to do. DO NOT TEAR OPEN OUTFIT BY YOURSELF, IT'S DANGEROUS AND YOUR WARRANTY WILL BE INVALID!
Last updated July 31st, 2020.
Returns & Refunds:
Bikonit E-bikes Return Policy: All Bikonit all terrain e-bikes can be returned and refunded within 15 days if you are not satisfied with the bike that you received. Bikonit will accept the return under the following conditions:
- 5% processing fee will be charged if the order is canceled before shipping.
- Bikonit Retrun and Refund Policy are only applicable when the return is initiated within 15 days of the purchasing date.
- Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at his or her own expense. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike, a 15% restocking fee and processing fee will be charged at the same time. A 1% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles on the odometer.
- Merchandise is not eligible for a refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging. Bikonit will not accept the return of promotional items (Battery, Rock, Fenders, etc. something customer buy in promotional) associated with that sale.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request should be submitted to Bikonit by the customer (you will receive an RMA number). If a customer sends a return without the RMA number, a refund will not be issued. This can be done by contacting Bikonit Customer Care via the support ticket: email@example.com .
- A customer should paste a sticker outside the box with the following information on: BIKONIT RETURN MERCHANDISE:Customer name:Order number:Purchase Channel: All items should be returned to the following address or at discuss with Bikonit service care:4422 E Airport Dr, Str A. Ontario, CA 917617. Defective or shipping damaged merchandise will be refund 100%.
- Defective merchandise: Customer should send videos or photos of the defective item to Bikonit service care center for confirmation.
- Shipping damaged item: A photo of the packaging material used inside box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.) A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z). Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
Bikonit Test Ride & Guarantee program:
A customer pays an additional non-refundable fee($500 for HD750 , $800 for MD1000) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 15 days and for fewer than 10 miles . Upon an approved return, the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price , and not subject to the 5% processing fee. However, a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles on the product's odometer. Bikonit would arrange for, and cover the return shipping fees. The original shipping costs paid by the customer would not be refunded ( Notes : If customer needs return should follow the point 6th!)
Refund Policy: Once the return terms confirmed by Bikonit and customer, a refund process will start. It will take 7 business days to process and send out the refund to customers. An confirmation will be sent to customers once the refund is on the way.
Last updated July 31st, 2020.